Stay at this little slice of paradise, just outside of San Sebastian, in a beautiful house in the heart of Basque Country, with breakfast, lunch and dinner included. You’ll be starting your day right with a delicious chef-prepared meal before our surf instructors take you to a local beach break. Everyone’s welcome, from beginners to the most accomplished surf dudes and dudettes, their surf instructors are fun, friendly and happy to help. They’ll have you standing in no time, and for those more experienced, their guides will show you where to get the best waves. After you’ve surfed to your heart’s content it’s a relaxed lunch followed by another surf, some yoga, exploring the Basque country…or maybe the first beer of the day!
There’s a bunch of activities on offer, from cliff-jumping and hiking, for the adrenaline junkies, to pintxo tours through the Michelin-starred streets of San Sebastian for the foodies. Whatever happens, with more bars per square metre than anywhere else in the universe, it’s bound to end in a massive party, hopping from one bar to another or dancing until the sun comes up over La Concha beach…. good thing surfing is the perfect hangover cure!
Your meals are prepared, your beers chilled, your beds made for your arrival and your party nights pre-organised. What a treat! The friends you’ll make at our San Sebastian Surf Camp are some of the best folk around, open-minded, international travelers gathering from all over the world, so there’ll be languages to learn and stories to hear over a beer or seventeen (or sangria if that’s more your jam, go unlimited for 10€ per day, for free if you stay 7 nights or more).
They provide free transfers from SAN PELAIO train station in Zarautz at 9am, 1pm and 7pm. To be confirmed with email@example.com at least 24 hours in advance.
This Surf House feels just like home (except way more fun), thay can’t wait to meet you and make mi casa su casa!
Included in their packages is the following:
• Dorm style accommodation in their very own surf camp, a three-story converted farm house in the hills of the Basque Country (or upgrade to their private wooden Sheddie cabins, or glamping tents available on request only). Bedding included.
• Healthy homemade breakfast, lunch and dinner every day. All dietary requirements can be catered for. Please let us know of any special requests upon booking.
• Daily 2 hour surf guiding including equipment hire
• introductionary surf lesson for beginner
• Daily yoga lesson - a variety of styles (hungover yoga, yin yoga, beer yoga..)
• Free Wifi
• Free use of all beach equipment such as volleyball, skim-boards, body boards, bat and ball etc.
• surfskates for hire
• Guided hiking throughout the local Pagoeta nature reserve
• Cliff jumping
• Skate ramp
• Plus all of their weekly activities and adventures, exploring the best of the Basque Country
They do have one private room on request.
Hot water showers
Safe Deposit Box
FOOD & DRINK
Tea & Coffee
Slackline Walking Rope